KINDLY SPONSORED FOR AN AMAZING 5th YEAR RUNNING
by the LONDON HOUSING FOUNDATION
‘Still Discharging to the Streets’
Friday 12th October 2018
Hillsong, Unit 3, The Warehouse Project,
Stockholm Road, SE16 3LP
Tickets are priced at £45. £10 for students. Some bursaries are available on request e.g. if you are unwaged – please email us to let us know your circumstances
Speakers / workshop leads this year include:
- Jeremy Swain, Head of Rough Sleeping Initiative Team at the Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government
- Tasmin Maitland, Head of Innovation and Good Practice, Homeless Link
- Dr Gabriel Galea, Wellcome Clinical Research Career Development Fellow and StreetVet Team Lead
- Dr Al Story, Clinical Lead, Find and Treat service
- Dr Cliona ni Chellaigh, Consultant in General Medicine and Infectious Diseases, St James’s Hospital Dublin
- Dr Sarah Ketteley, Consultant Psychiatrist, Great Chapel Street
- Dr Vaneesh Singh, Lead GP and Louise Mead, Adminstration Manager, Feltham Prison
- Dominic Lane, Health of Integration, Universal Credit Programme, DWP
- Memuna Sowe, Lead Midwife, Vulnerable and Marginalised Women, Rainbow Health Centre and BJM Midwife of the Year 2018
- Janet Fyle, Professional Policy Advisor, Royal College of Midwives
- Rosa Ungpakorn, Anne Mc Brearty, and Katie Baxter, Outreach Nurse Practitioners within Westminster
- Jemell Geraghty, Lead Nurse for Tissue Viability, Royal Free Hospital
- Ian Swift, Group Services Manager for Housing Solutions, Southwark
- Michael Dunning, Service Manager, Mental Health Acute Liaison, CANDI
- Susan Harrison, Independent Inclusion Health Consultant
- Maxine Radcliffe, Independent Inclusion Health Nurse Consultant
The choice of workshops is very varied, with 14 different workshops being offered.
The latest programme can be downloaded by clicking the link below:
Please note that the programme may be subject to some changes as the event approaches.
The usual high-quality event will include a topical panel discussion, breakout workshops, a poster competition, lunch and evening entertainment – and there will be plenty of networking opportunities. This year also includes an extensive exhibition.
An attendance certificate will be available for CPD.
As usual the event will be co-produced with Groundswell.
Get in quick while tickets are still available!